What is your profession?do u always wanted to be what you are today?

1. sheenasen profile image60
    sheenasenposted 6 years ago

What is your profession?do u always wanted to be what you are today?

are u happy doing what u are doing?

2. Greenhousewife profile image85
    Greenhousewifeposted 6 years ago

I'm a head cashier at a chain home improvement store. No this isn't what I wanted to do or what I plan to do for the rest of my life. I have a degree in Animal Biotechnology and Conservation with a minor in Psychology and everyday people talk down to me because they assume because I work in retail I must have no education. The economy crashed the year I graduated and no one in my field was hiring, but the student loans were coming out of their grace periods so I needed a steady full-time job. In January I'll have been there for 3 years and it seems I'll be there a while longer as companies are still laying people off instead of hiring. I would have loved to get into my field and make a difference, to have a purpose in life, but I'm stuck in retail. I just wish people wouldn't assume I have no education because of where I work, makes me very disappointed in the people that live in my area. Such close-mindedness. sad

3. onegoodwoman profile image75
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Of    all  the many things that I " dreamed" of being.............an airline stewadress, a teacher, a concert pianaist, a veterainian, a museaum conslaute, a history professor, .............the next great novelist............

YES, I am quite content at doing the job before me..................feeding people and making sure that they are are well fed...within thier doctor ordered mandates
    THIS is the thing that I was meant to do...............feed the people

working