jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

Don't Assume - Ask! Ask those questions you always wanted to but were too scared

1. jlpark profile image87
    jlparkposted 2 years ago

Don't Assume - Ask! Ask those questions you always wanted to but were too scared to (of this hubber)

So, IRL, I am pretty open and honest when people have questions about anything to do with me. People often seem a little nervous to ask anything - so I'm thinking - post your questions here, and I'll answer them, and add them to a hub I'm writing at the moment!. Anything (excluding stuff of a overtly sexual nature - my orientation is okay to ask questions about) goes! Maybe even ask questions you'd really like to ask another hubber, and we may be able to get them to answer!

2. Austinstar profile image87
    Austinstarposted 2 years ago

Well... without being overtly sexual in nature, do you know of any lesbian couples that love each other, but don't care for lesbian sex? Or sex at all, for that matter.
    I've had girl friends that I would really like to spend a lot of time with, but it just doesn't click in my mind to want to see them undressed or in bed with me.
    Of course, lately, I'm post-menopausal with back problems and diabetes, so I don't want sex anyway, but I was curious about this.
    Also, isn't it possible that two girls could be more like sisters, rather than the butch/barbie scenario that most people picture in their minds regarding SS girl relationships?
    Is it easier to talk to a SS partner in general? Men claim to not understand women, but when it's two women living together, they don't have that excuse, right?
    What about jealousy? Are SS girls constantly in competition to see who is prettier?
    SS male couples - some are ok and some are totally off the deep end psychologically. I don't understand how they live together while being so ramped up with testosterone anyway. It seems like it would be a constant battle for "who's on top"! (laughing at this thought).

1. jlpark profile image87
      jlparkposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Wow! I can't answer all those in a comment - but I'm writing a hub so I'll try there! Thanks Lela!

2. Austinstar profile image87
      Austinstarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Be sure to let me know when you publish!

3. Austinstar profile image87
      Austinstarposted 2 years agoin reply to this

elijah - that is bull crap. Stop spreading false rumors like that. People will die without proper treatment of their diabetes.

4. jlpark profile image87
      jlparkposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Elijah - I had to delete yr comment. As a health care professional, I can't leave it there, I'm sorry.

working