jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I am a Chinese, I want to know What you are interested in China and Chinese.

1. aboutchina profile image64
    aboutchinaposted 6 years ago

I am a Chinese, I want to know What you are interested  in China and Chinese.

I am a Chinese, I start this Hubpage to introduce Chinese culture.
    But I don't know what you foreigners are interested in about this.
    What do you want to know about China, Chinese or something?

2. JBBlack profile image60
    JBBlackposted 6 years ago

I am interested in Chinese history, philosophy, calligraphy, art, traditonal music and the perceptions the Chinese people have of other cultures.  I think it would also be interesting to look at aspects of the daily life of people in many different countries, including China.  I would like to be able to read fiction written by Chinese writers for consumption in English.

3. CodeMaster profile image80
    CodeMasterposted 6 years ago

The Chinese people have a rich and long-lasting culture that I've always found interesting. Since I've been interested in Martial Arts, I can truly appreciate the hundreds, if not thousands, of years that has gone into the many facets of Kung Fu. This doesn't really touch the vast interest I do have for the Chinese culture as I could go for hours but I just thought I'd share big_smile

4. sen.sush23 profile image61
    sen.sush23posted 6 years ago

I am particularly interested in the political and economic views of the Chinese, particularly now, with the gradual opening up of doors to the European and American countries. Chinese cuisine has been a favorite the world over and I think like me others may also be interested to know of some insider notes on particular spices and sauces and how to make them, to enhance our cooking.