jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are we alone in the universe?

1. cafeteria profile image70
    cafeteriaposted 6 years ago

Are we alone in the universe?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5970311_f260.jpg

2. sparkster profile image93
    sparksterposted 6 years ago

What makes us so special that we should be the only ones? We're definitely not alone, check out my extraterrestrial investigation.

3. MickS profile image72
    MickSposted 6 years ago

I doubt it, there are too many stars, and we are often finding new planetry systems.

4. Nancy Owens profile image97
    Nancy Owensposted 6 years ago

I don't believe we are all alone. Science has only cracked the surface of the vastness. As the years go by and technology advances, I am sure we will find more data indicating there is life out there.

5. amy1oowho profile image58
    amy1oowhoposted 6 years ago

Stephen Hawking doesn't think so. And he thinks that if we aren't, we shouldn't go looking for what else is out there because if they find us, they might want to kill us (or worse).

6. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 6 years ago

We are unique and a special race of beings. We are only one grain of sand on a huge beach that makes up a universe of billions of galaxies and multiple universes.We are not alone in our galaxy. We are certainly one of trillions of planets that have sustainable life, many of which are bi-pedal as we are. We are products of genetic engineering over thousands of years on this planet. WE have been visited and affected by many extraterrestrial visitors over 5 billion years that this world has been in existence. The visitors and those who live here permanently in the oceans and recesses of the earth, are of many types and have many agendas. So far, the superior beings who are in control, have protected us and provided a safe world for us to live upon. This is our concept of the Creator, and this is a rightful belief. The many antagonistic aliens that have harmful ideas for us, have been kept in check and prevented from doing away with us completely. It would be nice that E.T. was as sweet as the movie depicted. WE are going to survive and continue to exist in our present forms for many eons to come.

working