jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What are your favorite subjects to argue about on the internet?

1. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

What are your favorite subjects to argue about on the internet?

Clear you've been involved in a few religious and political arguments... are one of those topics your favorite to argue about over the internet, or do you have a different preference? smile

2. profile image0
    Sooner28posted 6 years ago

Almost anything.  People who believe ridiculous things without evidence.  People who have a different of opinion based on logic and fact are cool.  But religion and politics are the big players.  I usually ask people to provide sources for big claims, and they usually let me down.  But by asking for sources I am hoping people go out and read something by experts on the subject and inform themselves.

3. Brandon Spaulding profile image56
    Brandon Spauldingposted 6 years ago

Political issues are a favorite thing to argue about on the internet.

4. Zainnisar profile image39
    Zainnisarposted 6 years ago

I have been in an argument here on HubPages on religion people are living under the impression of their own perception and they simply don't care of reality they just keep yelling at you regardless of facts.

5. sashas89 profile image67
    sashas89posted 6 years ago

Sports. I can never get tired of bashing other people's opinions on my favorite teams and athletes smile

6. Eric Newland profile image60
    Eric Newlandposted 6 years ago

Oh God. I guess what gets me fired up the most is when atheists stereotype Christians as bigoted, ignorant, etc. (which is not to say that isn't true of some). I always want to jump in and prove that some of us can use both faith and logic, but you have to dodge a lot of barbs before you can meet in the middle.

Truth be told, I'd rather be arguing about things like which Mel Brooks movie is the funniest (it's Young Frankenstein), but those get lost in the noise, and when I see yet another "Why Do Christians Hate?" thread it's just oh, so tempting, so I usually just leave the forum.