jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What makes you happy?

1. Miss Fiji profile image59
    Miss Fijiposted 6 years ago

What makes you happy?

Happiness is contagious as a common cold?
    Can you put a price on happiness?

2. rlbert00 profile image81
    rlbert00posted 6 years ago

After a particularly long and taxing day, tucking my two year old daughter in at night and hearing..."night daddy, love you". The simple things.

3. BlissfulWriter profile image69
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

Many people want to be happier. The field of positive psychology has expanded in the past few years. Now there are dozens of books out on the shelves of bookstores and hundreds of articles on the web explaining the science of happiness and how to... read more

4. Shake Shah profile image70
    Shake Shahposted 6 years ago

Whenever my mother is happy, I am also happy!

5. CZCZCZ profile image83
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

enjoying a beautiful day outside with my Wife.

6. duffsmom profile image59
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

Happiness is my family, watching them raise families and complete the cycle we started when we married 41 years ago.  I never believed it when people would tell me how much you love your children and grandchildren.  I had to find it out myself but nothing in life compares to it for me anyway.  They make me happy and content.

7. freebiescity profile image71
    freebiescityposted 6 years ago

Being happy is something we all have to actively work on every single day. No one is happy all the time – I know I’m not. I have good days and bad days. Correction, I have days filled with good moments and bad moments. On some days, the good... read more

8. Miss Fiji profile image59
    Miss Fijiposted 6 years ago

Family is my happiness too, especially seeing them excel in life and enjoying.
    I wish there were more happy and thankful people for little things in life. I have experienced in my own life when I am thankful and happy for little things, then bigger and better things merge out of life unexpectedly and that is awesome.

9. avorodisa profile image86
    avorodisaposted 6 years ago

What makes me happy? Finding an answer to the question "What makes you happy?" brings happiness enough...

working