jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What makes you happy? Is it money or is it things that you do makes you happy?

1. usmlefacts profile image60
    usmlefactsposted 5 years ago

What makes you happy?  Is it money or is it things that you do makes you happy?

2. christin53 profile image81
    christin53posted 5 years ago

Money alone doesn't make me happy although it is nice to have some. Its doing things and who I do it with that makes me happy.

3. padmendra profile image45
    padmendraposted 5 years ago

Happiness which is bought by money or comes from luxuries does not remain for long. Thus real happiness, if required to see, can only be eternal and that only comes from a peaceful mind and surrounding.When your loved ones are happy with you and their one smile relaxes your soul,, that is the ultimate happiness of life and this is what I always hunt for..

4. backporchstories profile image81
    backporchstoriesposted 5 years ago

Neither!  It is the People who surround my life that give me the greatest joy!

5. radhikasree profile image63
    radhikasreeposted 5 years ago

Padmendra has given the exact answer, I think. Money also has got some values that makes us happy. But running behind material things would never make you contented and that would make you much more greedy. Caring for people that surround us, saving a life, hobbies and the last, money all have got their own places in making us happy.

6. Express10 profile image87
    Express10posted 5 years ago

For me it is the things and experiences that can be purchased with money that makes me happy. There are many great things in life that are NOT free. Ignoring this only causes frustration.

7. iloveyoujenny profile image72
    iloveyoujennyposted 5 years ago

Money doesn't lead to happiness. I think that family and friends and feeling loved and supported are the things that should make people happy. I know spending time with my loved ones always makes me feel special and happy.

8. alian346 profile image72
    alian346posted 5 years ago

What makes me happy is doing things for and helping others. Laughing a lot is also good for a feeling of well-being. Having enough money so you don't have to fret about it is useful.

9. phillippeengel profile image81
    phillippeengelposted 5 years ago

Many people have experienced an improvement in their living standards as a result of increase in income levels. With money, consumers can purchase a whole gamut of foreign goods besides local goods. Money is irreversible and irresistible. It has been said that arguing against the possession of wealth is like arguing against the law of gravity.

working