jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

As a student, what is your favorite last day of school memory?

1. sholland10 profile image91
    sholland10posted 6 years ago

As a student, what is your favorite last day of school memory?

2. Lord De Cross profile image82
    Lord De Crossposted 6 years ago

Still remember that day and was funny to walk all over the clasroom and other places knowing that that was it for me. Even touched desks and had a view of other classrooms. Knew it was over and wanted to keep a memory of the last day..my last day at High school...

3. profile image0
    SJmorningsun25posted 6 years ago

Pitching EVERYTHING into the big garbage cans in the hallways. The sight of a completely emptied locker, all my notebooks and notes and everything on their way to the dump . . . total freedom. :-)

4. RealHousewife profile image76
    RealHousewifeposted 6 years ago

I remember on the last day - we always used to run out singing "school's out, school's out teacher let the monkeys out!" lol

5. Pamela99 profile image88
    Pamela99posted 6 years ago

We were laughing and singing all today, talking about how we would always stay in touch.

6. Rachel1Curry profile image60
    Rachel1Curryposted 6 years ago

Knowing there would not be any "real" class! smile Taking down posters, packing things up for the teacher and etc.

7. KDee411 profile image60
    KDee411posted 6 years ago

The night I graduated from high school my parents gave a graduation party for the whole class. I had some very good friends,both boys and girls. My boyfriend, who later became my husband didn't show up for the ggraduation but came late to the party. When he walked in, one of my very good friends who happened to be a boy, was hugging me. The boy who had been accepted at a mid-west college had to leave the next day to meet the with the baseball coach. 

My boyfriend was furious at both my friend and me. My boyfriend threatened to break the kids arms shoe would never play baseball again. Most of the kids left and many Ihave never seen since.

Kay

8. Buttercupbb profile image60
    Buttercupbbposted 6 years ago

My favorite last day of school memory was in elementary school, my friends and I would go to Baskin Robbins for ice cream and our parents would treat us.  That was our traditional kickoff for summer.  I thought that was awesome.

9. MickeySr profile image81
    MickeySrposted 6 years ago

I must set the stage a bit here; I was every teacher's most frustrating student . . . I could have been a 'straight A' student, but the classroom was excruciatingly dull to me - year after year after year my mom would receive notes from every... read more

working