jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

If you won the Lotery or Had all the money in the world,What would u do with it?

1. richbrayan profile image73
    richbrayanposted 6 years ago

If you won the Lotery or Had all the money in the world,What would u do with it??

2. lburmaster profile image84
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

If I literally had all the money in the world, it would be too much. So I would give a good amount away. But only to people that have earned it. For example, those who believe in "sharing the wealth" can live off the land with no help from me. I can picture their retaliations now. "But I am a human and you should help me because we are equal. We all need to be treated equally." Awww.... Such a wonderful argument (sarcasm). They need to do better than that to get anything from me.
    For the rest of the money, I would get 3 master's degrees, 2 bachelor degrees, have my dream house built (6 bedrooms with an indoor garden, full kitchen, three full bathrooms, and a few visitors buildings outside that fit under the 144 ft requirement by law), I would also get my family a few little gifts, my boyfriend to pay for the rest of his education (only three classes) and get him a new car and bike. Also I would travel the world with a month long vacation each year and become a author.

3. NayNay2124 profile image75
    NayNay2124posted 6 years ago

I would give away some to family and friends. I would do a lot of traveling and visit far away places and finally I have always wanted to invest in education by maybe opening up schools across the country to better educate our children.

4. Sky9106 profile image73
    Sky9106posted 6 years ago

I guarantee you brother richbrayan that because of my experiences and journeys and finally my maturity. That I am going to do the "Correct Thing"

That many others with all the money in the world had promised.  They will learn, that we are truly here to do the correct thing with or without money. We are to help each other every way we can , in a way that will help them , not make them become pawns!

Bless.

5. profile image48
    pmpaustraliaposted 6 years ago

I would then have to pay a load of tax on it! I wouldn't do as much probably park it in a banks somewhere.
    http://www.amacademyonline.com/

working