jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Which days are more memorable days? your school days or college days?

1. aniruddh10 profile image61
    aniruddh10posted 6 years ago

Which days are more memorable days?
    your school days or college days?

2. Paul Kuehn profile image95
    Paul Kuehnposted 6 years ago

I would have to say without question my college days.  When I was in high school I wasn't very socially active; however, once going to college I made many more friends and also joined a fraternity.

3. ishwaryaa22 profile image88
    ishwaryaa22posted 6 years ago

In school, though I made some friends, still we were busy with studies, extra-curricular activities and all. My College days were more memorable as I and my friends were able to strike a good balance between studies and our chatting time, hanging out, and all. College days, as I recalled, were the best days of my life!

4. pstraubie48 profile image85
    pstraubie48posted 6 years ago

It is a toss up...my school days were filled with so many 'firsts'...first boy friend, first kiss, first prom, first graduation...
    college days were filled with first time away from home, first time to  have to think for myself and make my own decisions, and so many other experiences that shaped my life for future days.

5. profile image47
    pmpaustraliaposted 6 years ago

College days undoubtedly.

6. randomcreative profile image94
    randomcreativeposted 6 years ago

College, largely because it's more recent haha.  The older you get, the more the earlier years of life blur together.  I definitely made some of the closest friends that I have ever had in college.  Even though most of them don't leave near me right now, they're still some of the people that I make the most effort to keep in touch with on a regular basis.