jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you love answering thought provoking questions and quizzes?

1. soni2006 profile image78
    soni2006posted 6 years ago

Do you love answering thought provoking questions and quizzes?

2. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 6 years ago

For a while, yes. Then you graduate from it.

3. annart profile image88
    annartposted 6 years ago

Yes!  It makes you think carefully and take care to be measured without sacrificing honesty.  I'm always trying to think of different and challenging questions.  Quizzes are addictive, on hubs or tv or pubs or anywhere!  Great question, soni2006

4. Max2deMAXX profile image59
    Max2deMAXXposted 6 years ago

Only sometimes, it depends on the nature of the question and the person who asks the question.
    When it comes to answering thought provoking questions for example, you have to be carefull not to provoke the person too much or they could think that you are crazy just because they can not grasp a concept which might be over their head, in other words the answer might not fit in their head. Also sometimes these kind of questions can leed to a debate and later to a brain overload of the person who asks the question, now that can be either a good thing or a bad thing.

5. winbo profile image55
    winboposted 6 years ago

yeah!! I do. I wanna active always so.....

6. profile image0
    Deb Welchposted 6 years ago

I just took a test the other day - see link:
    http://www.intelliscript.net/test_area/ … nnaire.cgi
    Right Brain/Left Brain Quiz   When you get the result - you may
    cut and paste into your Blog.

7. profile image56
    wim99posted 6 years ago

Generally, I would agree that it depends on the nature of the question, and particular situation. Many quizzes such as the MENSA corundums, are in fact, both encouraging and a great confidence builder. Isn't life just one big mystery after all?

working