jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

If you could go back in history and change one event, what would it be and why?

1. hush4444 profile image70
    hush4444posted 5 years ago

If you could go back in history and change one event, what would it be and why?

Have you ever wondered what life would be like if the dinosaurs were still alive, if Cleopatra hadn't killed herself, or if John Harvey Oswald's bullet had missed JFK?  What one event in history would you change and why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6259056_f260.jpg

2. Cat R profile image73
    Cat Rposted 5 years ago

Eliminate the 'Hitler' 'Problem' before it becomes one!

3. AfricaResource profile image66
    AfricaResourceposted 5 years ago

I think i would have to agree with Cat R, if Hitler wasn't around WWII may have been avoided and many of us would still have our parents/grandparents today!

4. profile image0
    onlookerposted 5 years ago

The massacre of the "Jews" and as Cat R rightly put it "eliminate the "Hitler" problem before..." this is when discrimination became a real and undisputed issue. We're all humans, all the same, i cannot begin to understand the separation all this and more has caused to differentiate us all in the society.

5. JamaGenee profile image84
    JamaGeneeposted 5 years ago

Not ONE event, but a trio that were one of a piece: the assassinations of JFK, MLK and RFK. Had they lived to a ripe old age, we'd be living in a MUCH different world.

6. hush4444 profile image70
    hush4444posted 5 years ago

Great suggestions - how different the world would have been if Hitler were never born or able to rise to power. i agree JamaGenee, stopping those assassinations would have changed everything from the 60s on.

working