jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

Why is 2016 a year when 135 police were killed in line of duty, a 56% rise over

1. jackclee lm profile image81
    jackclee lmposted 16 months ago

Why is 2016 a year when 135 police were killed in line of duty, a 56% rise over a year ago?

What has changed so much this year that brought about this increased violence against cops?

2. profile image56
    Norine Williamsposted 16 months ago

TIRED of "INJUSTICE!"

If you've followed unjustifiable murders of innocent citizens in the news in 2016 and previous years which lead to the build up of these horrible assassinations, you saw how many were murdered by 'the system' with 'no justice!'  'The uniform' (not the person) represented 'the system' in the minds of those who took action!

It's sad how the system has been 'designed' to create such actions!  It's sad how those who took action didn't consider the lives of those wearing 'the uniforms!'  It's just sad! 

That's why "We need Jesus" and to remember how HE withstood mistreatment although RIGHT!  WWDJ? 

Until we move from "the physical realm" and learn that "the Spiritual realm" is more effective, actions such as these will continue!  'The system' is "designed" to lose souls!  However, JESUS SAID "Vengeance is MINE, saith the LORD" (Romans 12:19) because "The last will be first and the first last" (Matthew 20:16)!

Who can "handle it" better than GOD?

Either one BELIEVES or NOT!

Let's Pray for a Blessed Year!

Happy New Year!

1. Dont Taze Me Bro profile image59
      Dont Taze Me Broposted 16 months agoin reply to this

It is a lie that unjustifiable murders of innocent citizens lead these horrible assassinations.What has led to this is the false propagation by the left & media of the lie of rampant unjustifiable murders, & u know it like MBHandsup-a LIE.

2. profile image56
      Norine Williamsposted 16 months agoin reply to this

Call it what you like! I've voiced my opinion!

3. jackclee lm profile image81
      jackclee lmposted 16 months agoin reply to this

I am not seeking a political or spiritual answers here. The question is a simple one. Why is it happening now and do you see this trend continue into a new adminstration? Will BLM continue its protests?

4. profile image56

What are you seeking? I've given from a "carnal" & 'spiritual" perspective & both boil down to NO MORE LIES!
      TRUTH!

5. bradmasterOCcal profile image43
      bradmasterOCcalposted 16 months agoin reply to this

Between Norine and DTMB opinions, I am going to have to go with DTMB. Some of the homicides by police may be questionable, but not the majority. Like Hillary, most of these people were in criminal activities, and were confronted by the police.

6. profile image56

Zimmerman's not guilty verdict set precedent! Society (aka Justice System) didn't "set precedent?"
      What planet have you recently arrived from?   
      Need psychological testing & better educated cops!

7. bradmasterOCcal profile image43
      bradmasterOCcalposted 16 months agoin reply to this

Norine
      Yes, and a video about Mohammad caused the killing of UN Ambassador in Benghazi. We know that one is FAKE, because we know the real reason.

8. profile image56

The verdict stands Zimmerman "not guilty!" Precedent set! 
      We ALL need JESUS to LOVE one another as HE LOVED us (Agape LOVE)!
      Until then? Deal w/monsters "created!"

3. profile image0
    LoliHeyposted 16 months ago

What happened?  Black Lives Matter happened.  Embraced by the media, celebrities, and endorsed by Obama, the authority is no longer respected.  While there are horrible police officers, every time we hear about a VIP shooting, it's an unarmed man "who was just minding his own business or something."  I've seen reports of employees at restaurants spitting in an officers food or drink at work  or even denying them service.

1. profile image56

Yup! Zimmerman (justice system aka society) "set the precedent!"
      Even a dog gets tired of "getting kicked" & will eventually "bite!"
      Cause and effect?
      This world NEEDS JESUS!

working