If you could, what would you do to change social injustice or racism?

1. lawdoctorlee profile image87
    lawdoctorleeposted 6 years ago

If you could, what would you do to change social injustice or racism?

2. Ismelleverything profile image58
    Ismelleverythingposted 6 years ago

If I could change social injustices or racism, I would erase both from the face of the Earth or expose those who use racism or social injustices to hurt, deprive, or make anyone feel inferior. .

3. SpanStar profile image60
    SpanStarposted 6 years ago

The idea is commendable of trying to eliminate injustice and racism but the endeavor to rectify or eliminate these problems will be daunting. You see we look at acts of injustice or racism as flawed behavior which they very well may be but it goes beyond that. We have set up a system in a society of distrust and since we are big on categorizing we have segmented the population. Basically we look at people like those wearing three-piece suits as the good guys while we characterize construction workers as potbelly should not be involved with types of people. Don't get me wrong I do believe it is possible to create a society without the need of injustice and racism which we are facing today I simply believe based on how we have structured our society it will be a monumental task.

To begin the process of eliminating these two issues we must first begin a process of self evaluation. How can we fix someone else's problems when we ourselves are broken

working