jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Have You Ever Seen Something That You Couldn't Explain? If So, What Was it?

1. Shil1978 profile image93
    Shil1978posted 5 years ago

Have You Ever Seen Something That You Couldn't Explain? If So, What Was it?

Something that you still wonder about and can't comprehend still? What is your best explanation of whatever it was that you saw?

2. tsmog profile image83
    tsmogposted 5 years ago

Yes, I am not sure. I'm not trying to promote a hub. My christmas hub kinda' explains it with a little fiction tossed in for story affect. OK, you twisted my arm.
    Car crash
    on a bridge
    two entities in front of me
    looked off or out from the bridge toward directions except forward and back
    recap: two entites in front of me on the bridge - to far away to really see them
    Never looked back
    toward the panaromic views toward the sides was 'nothingness' I do not know how to explain it other than that. 'Nothingness' Not empty, Not darkness, Not even empty space. It was nothingness.
    Next thing I remebe is the thought "It is not time yet. Go back"
    Next memory is about a week later seeing a hand sign a piece of paper.
    Next memory is about 3 weeks later taking a shower at my parents house. the fun part was I didn't know how and my brother had to teach me or tell me how. I was about 24
    Everything is hazy at that point until really a few months later.
    But, the vividness of experiencing 'nothingness' has haunted me since 1978

3. dmop profile image77
    dmopposted 5 years ago

I have had a few unexplainable incidents happen through out my life. The truth is I don't know what it was, I can't explain it.

4. Aley Martin profile image77
    Aley Martinposted 5 years ago

Age 10...walking up a hill after getting an ice cream with my friend Jayne. We felt the urge to look up in the sky and just then either a comet or a UFO was moving overhead and down behind the church up the hill.

I think it was a UFO as it was lighted and oval. I did not know about UFOs then...

5. eternals3ptember profile image60
    eternals3ptemberposted 5 years ago

About a month ago I saw a green light hover over the channel (between LA and Santa Catalina Island) for a few seconds, then it fell out of view... Probably nothing, but people see weird things there all the time and it got me thinking

working