Have you ever had a spiritual experience you couldn't explain?

1. lovetherain profile image81
    lovetherainposted 3 years ago

Have you ever had a spiritual experience you couldn't explain?

2. manatita44 profile image83
    manatita44posted 3 years ago

No. But it may be possible.

A true spiritual experience, in my case, brought with it revelation. It's a bit like what the buddhist call 'enlightenment' which may be Oneness with God, only that in many cases, it is used to  mean that we are now in a greater state of awareness than we were before. A bit like Zen.

Point here is that the experience brings with it inner awakening, and so we become wiser or more aware. Perhaps you can share, in which case I will then shed more light. The 3rd chapter in my book is called Spiritual Experiences. It is specifically written with people like you in mind. I can send it freely in you like. Let me know and supply an e-mail address.

3. lone77star profile image83
    lone77starposted 3 years ago

No. I have explanations for all my spiritual experiences. The beauty, though, is that as I grow spiritually, the explanations keep changing. I learn new things.

When traffic on Wilshire Boulevard in Los Angeles opened up in 5 seconds, like Moses parting the sea, it was not an act of selfishness on my part. I had no self-concern in those moments. The other drivers could have crushed my car and my body with it. I would not have cared. I could not have been a victim in those moments.

At the time, I felt the presence of God. I had one understanding then and now have a somewhat different understanding of the same incident.

I still feel that Ego had disappeared in those moments. I still feel that we each have the ability to create, but I now understand that this is possible only because God created us in His image and likeness and we can do these things and greater (as Christ said) only when we move toward equivalence of form with the Creator, as the Kabbalists advise of us.

My recent boost of spiritual fun began with a video. I highly recommend it.

http://perceivingreality.com/

working