jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe in any mysterious creatures or did you ever see any?

1. flashmakeit profile image70
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

Do you believe in any mysterious creatures or did you ever see any?

2. Catherine Kane profile image79
    Catherine Kaneposted 5 years ago

My husband is a mysterious creature, and I've seen him many times...

3. Dubuquedogtrainer profile image58
    Dubuquedogtrainerposted 5 years ago

The most mysterious creature I saw was a mud puppy, captured by my mom when we were fishing in Lake Erie. At the time I was a child and thought it must be some kind of underwater dog!

4. cryptid profile image98
    cryptidposted 5 years ago

I believe in most mysterious creatures, but then again I am cryptid.  We had Bigfoot tracks in our back yard last winter, a continued source of debate between my wife and I.  Believe it or not I am the skeptic in this case.  She insists they were made by Bigfoot.  I say it was a rabbit.

5. ShootersCenter profile image74
    ShootersCenterposted 5 years ago

There are many things on this earth that we can't explain. There is DNA from primates that don't match any know, fish that wash ashore that have never been seen before. There is lots of unexplored areas on this planet but usually it's just cases of mis-identified objects. I watched a show, that locals were saying that they had some blood sucking dog like creature roaming the country side. When they was able to actually get DNA, it turned out to be a cross between coyotes and wolves. The animal that supposedly had it blood sucked out was just dried out from being in the sun for days.

6. Efficient Admin profile image92
    Efficient Adminposted 5 years ago

Have not seen one yet but there are rumors of a giant 8-foot tall hairy creature called Bigfoot roaming around.  I hike a lot in the woods here on East Coast and have not seen one yet.  Rumor has it there are many more sightings in the Western part of the USA rather than the East Coast.

There was a newspaper article about a strange fish with teeth that can walk on land appearing up in the Maryland area and a few of these creatures have been caught.  The local authorities are very concerned that this non-native fish is a threat to the local fish population.

working