jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Could there be cannibals today?

1. Vegas Elias profile image28
    Vegas Eliasposted 5 years ago

Could there be cannibals today?

How did the vampires disappear altogether from Europe? Or could they be still there and in hiding and also secretly feeding on human blood and flesh?

2. Doctor Atom profile image59
    Doctor Atomposted 5 years ago

Hi Elias that is a very good Question you have asked,with no doubt I can confirm to you that they are there,And I have seen it with my own eyes

3. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 5 years ago

Yes, there are cannibals today - however the eating of their enemy after battle is forbidden by law in most countries.  Cannibals are not related to vampires.  Cannibals are real, vampires are fictional.

4. Rochelle Frank profile image95
    Rochelle Frankposted 5 years ago

I once read something about cannibal cultures that stuck with me--- the belief in this particular culture, was that eating the flesh of their enemy preserved the spiritual life of their 'victim', and was therefore a mark of respect.  It's hard to understand for modern westerners-- but it was part of their religion.
    As for vampires-- I don't know, but I think there are such a thing as "psychological vampires" that feed off of the emotional responses of others. Stay away from them.

5. lburmaster profile image85
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Yes, there are cannibals. But I don't mean vampires. There are people who still eat human flesh and drink blood in South America, Asia, and Africa.

1. Doctor Atom profile image59
      Doctor Atomposted 5 years agoin reply to this

do not single out particular locations I think it is everywhere

2. lburmaster profile image85
      lburmasterposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I know that it is everywhere. However, those are locations that are known for having more of them.

working