How Do you Deal with the People Who always Judge your actions and Presence Aroun

1. skyfire profile image73
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

How Do you Deal with the People Who always Judge your actions and Presence Around them?

There are people in your family, friends and office that always judge you based on your past and present and put you down. How do you manage to get away from the spiral of negativity?

2. Lipnancy profile image94
    Lipnancyposted 5 years ago

Great question but I fear that you will not like the answer..... You consistently do what makes you happy. By doing this you are raising your own energy and spirit. And if you do this on a consistent basis, You will see two things... 1. Some of those negative people will fall away from you (move, get another job, finding new people to hang out with) or 2. The people around you will become less negative and less judgmental. So in conclusion, it all begins with you because you are the only person that you can change

3. momster profile image60
    momsterposted 5 years ago

I don't get away. It is their own choice to judge others. If they do not like how I am, than they may be the one that needs to get away. It took me many years to learn not to care what others think of me. They are not the one who has to live with me, I do. This is me, I can not be something else because someone does not like who or how I am.
    My past is my past, that is not for them to decide what type of person I am or how I am going to be. People can change, it takes time, but it is possible.
    For dealing with them, just Smile. You are the one going home with yourself, not them. And if it needs to be confronted about how they are being judgemental, say something. Be polite about it. Do not let them drag you down. Keep your head up and keep doing what you do. If you know you are not doing anything wrong, than you have nothing to worry about.
    The way I see it is, if people are being that judgemental, they were really never meant to be your friend. This is a harsh way to say it, but no ever said the truth won't hurt.