jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever encountered a psychic or emotional vampire i.e. totally negative p

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 5 years ago

Have you ever encountered a psychic or emotional vampire i.e. totally negative person?

2. catalinafr profile image60
    catalinafrposted 5 years ago

yeah... I got a teacher like that... after his lessons you feel devastated and "sucked out"... It's always a torture to sit near him.

3. Peanutritious profile image60
    Peanutritiousposted 5 years ago

I most certainly have! A close friend of mine who I love to bits and has been there for me through thick and thin. Despite all this, she is very negative and moans constantly. She moans that she's overweigh but won't do anything about it, she moans that she's skint but hasn't worked for years (even when there were jobs!) she just looks at the dark side of everything. When I tell her what she has got going for her, she turns it back round again to a negative. I make sure that I have a lot of positive people around me to make up for it and only see her for short bursts. She's got a heart of gold but her glass is always 'half empty'.

4. SylviaSky profile image94
    SylviaSkyposted 4 years ago

Yes, and left the area asap. This person had a powerful and repellent "death vibe"  (that's what it felt like). I thought maybe her parents had died in the Holocaust and she had to carry and transmit that same sick horror. She looked ordinary, but simply radiated negative nervous energy that pleaded for attention. I have noticed this in lesser quantity in some children of refugees or prisoners. The child carries it all and drains energy from strangers, it seems, to make up for it.

working