What Do You know about Schumann frequency?

1. neophonic profile image71
    neophonicposted 5 years ago

What Do You know about Schumann frequency?

What do You think about it?

2. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

Till I saw your question, I hadn't heard of it before. I googled it and came up with an interesting video which explains it. It's very interesting that it agrees with ancient and religious scriptures from around the world. The law of attraction seems to ring a bell here as does the power of love.

I wonder how that information can help a deteriorating world which is losing sight of morals and humanity?

3. whonunuwho profile image78
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

It is said to be the heartbeat of the earth itself. The scientist claim that the intensity of the Schumann Resonance is increasing and according to some claims that it is in tune with the Mayan calendar, and that when it climaxes in December,2012, things will return to a more slowed resonance. The creatures on the planet will fell less stressed. It appears that it may have a marked effect upon the emotions and minds of earth's creatures, including humans. The electromagnetic resonance frequency is said to emanate from the center of the earth and to radiate outward. Said to be brought about by the earth's magnetic pull, and spinning effect. Society is thought to be influenced by the effect and in more frantic and increased frequency in the state of the functions in the living organisms on the face of the earth, may be a side effect. This may help to explain the great unrest all about the globe and social upheavals happening now.