jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do you think mermaids are for real and there are people out there who really saw

1. Violet Flame profile image73
    Violet Flameposted 5 years ago

Do you think mermaids are for real and there are people out there who really saw them?

2. kat_thurston profile image60
    kat_thurstonposted 5 years ago

I suppose anything is possible and I've heard whether it's true or not I dont know but there are animals in the ocean somewhere that resemble mermaid features.

3. whonunuwho profile image79
    whonunuwhoposted 5 years ago

It is my belief that the sea and all of its creatures have the profound right to claim the earth. We are the intruders and came here as an invasion of their privacy. We should be so grateful and careful in what we do to the oceans and their creatures... Yet, we still persist in destroying all that was created to be shared. Mermaids, mermen, mer-children, I do believe are there, and belong. I think that they have lived in the sea for eons and know much more about the depths than we will ever grasp. There have been creatures caught in nets of fishermen ,over the centuries, fish with broken spear heads found, and even photographs made of these mer-people. So much experimentation in the seas and the secrecy maintained that we probably never will understand completely the secrets the oceans have to tell us.

4. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

No; I do not think mermaids are for real and I do not think anybody has ever seen one.

5. profile image52
    vashttii1posted 5 years ago

Mermaids have a mythical history. Although they are very kool, they are not real. I saw a story on tv and they made a good defence towards trying to prove mermaids are real saying the government was hiding the truth. But we have so many people who are in and out of the ocean daily, and they have yet to of seen one. Plus the bible does not mention them in creation.

working