jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

If you could choose between smarts and beauty what would you chose?

1. Cat R profile image74
    Cat Rposted 5 years ago

If you could choose between smarts and beauty what would you chose?

My son brought an interesting homework assignment home:
    If you could choose between a pill to make you smart and a pill to make you beautiful, which one would you chose?
    How would you choose?

2. Alecia Murphy profile image80
    Alecia Murphyposted 5 years ago

I would choose being smart. I feel like I am pretty smart but I don't think you can ever go to far in terms of being a student of life.  I think Judge Judy said it best when she said, "Beauty fades, dumb is forever." And I wholeheartedly agree. Not everyone is going to look the same way they did at the age of 25 that they will at 65 but if you have an education and a hunger to learn and grow- it will take you alot further.

3. profile image0
    Justsilvieposted 5 years ago

To me smart is attractive... and beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  Looks are a funny thing, because someone might be drop dead gorgeous at first sight, but once you get to know them and they have nothing on the inside, those looks fade real fast. And at the end of the day, I would rather have someone to talk to than someone to look at.

And for me I would chose the smart pill, because it will get me through life, the one for looks will get me through a few years.

4. profile image0
    calculus-geometryposted 5 years ago

As Judge Judy says, beauty fades, dumb is forever.

5. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 5 years ago

If you are smart, you are able to discover your inner beauty and bringing it out, the beauty from the inside that never fades and never ages. If you are smart you stay beautiful forever....

6. profile image0
    matama ellieposted 5 years ago

I would prefer a little bit of both.an empty head is just nerve wracking and beauty alone can bring its own set of complications.

7. calynbana profile image83
    calynbanaposted 5 years ago

I would have to choose smarts. Beauty is not necessary to survival. Smarts are.

working