jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe that giants lived in the United States during or before the India

1. LAURENS WRIGHT profile image52
    LAURENS WRIGHTposted 5 years ago

Do you believe that giants lived in the United States during or before the Indians?

The Bible and the Cherokee History records that giants lived and thrived in the past history.  In the US, the Eriez Indians reported them to live around the Great Lakes region. Cherokee Indian History reports them to be around the Great Lakes too, but also from where the sun sets. (maybe around Knoll, Missouri, Oregon and Washington)  The Bible records them to be the genetic cross-breed of mortal and immortal beings(sons of god and women of the Eath)  Steve Quayle has found evidence that backs this.

2. Mark Johann profile image56
    Mark Johannposted 5 years ago

There are information regarding giants, indeed in the Bible and in history. I believe that there are giants in some places in America.

3. profile image0
    Garifaliaposted 5 years ago

Although I do believe in the essence of God, I do not believe as written in the Bible, for it was written so that uneducated people could have a simple idea of what that meant. As far as giants are concerned, it is possible that these people were naturally far taller than the American Indians and so they called them such. They probably came from northern Europe.

4. MickS profile image70
    MickSposted 5 years ago

No, I don't believe tales from the world's mythologies.

5. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

It's mythology. But I would encourage anyone truly interested in the pre-history of the United States to read about what we do know from archeological publications.

6. cryptid profile image97
    cryptidposted 5 years ago

I just checked out Mr. Quayle's website and while there is a lot of compelling info, I really need to do more research to form an opinion.  My initial reaction is, "meh".  I know there have been bones of large animals like elephants that people have tried to pass off as the femurs of giant humans.  I would be cautious in believing any "evidence".

But I'm definitely intrigued enough to do more research.  Very interesting topic!

working