jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Where is the suitable place to make a master degree at abroad ?

1. ceyda profile image70
    ceydaposted 5 years ago

Where is the suitable place to make a  master degree at abroad ?

Can you share some ideas about a place which gives an opportunity for making a master degree in terms of taking scholarship and giving the best education?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7374702_f260.jpg

2. msorensson profile image72
    msorenssonposted 5 years ago

First question is what field of specialization? You choose the school according to that..

3. Londonlady profile image92
    Londonladyposted 5 years ago

I've heard a lot of my friends who are looking for a good graduate school say that England is a good place to go because it requires "less" classes than in the states. I can't confirm this with research but I'm sure if you do a bit of research into this you could find out. Good luck!

4. connorj profile image77
    connorjposted 5 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/7375230_f260.jpg

View 2 Popular Schools
    Based on your question I would conclude that you should persue a Masters degree in English and apparently even though the University of California - Berkeley is ranked number 1 it does not offer a masters; therefore, I would attend  Stanford University in Stanford, CA
    In 2009, U.S. News and World Report ranked Stanford the second-best graduate English program in the nation. Alumni of Stanford's Graduate School of English include U.S. Poet Laureate Robert Haas, Pulitzer Price winner Jeffrey Eugenides, and Tobias Wolfe, author of This Boy's Life. Wolfe is professor of English and creative writing at Stanford, where he has been a faculty member since 1997.

5. Dr. Haddox profile image81
    Dr. Haddoxposted 5 years ago

Do you speak a second language? If you do not, then consider first, an English speaking country, like England.
    Quality of education is also good in England. However, you can study in any of the countries of the global community, depending on what you want to study (your area of interest), and learn a lot in the process.
    Scholarships is a different matter. This may be a little tricky or even difficult, that is, landing a scholarship.
    I wish you the best.
    Regards.
    Dr. Haddox

6. BlossomSB profile image93
    BlossomSBposted 5 years ago

It really does depend on the discipline you wish to pursue.

I took a peep at your profile and see that you are in Turkey, so if you want to choose a university where the language used is English, England could be a good choice. However, there are many universities in England. If you want to do it by correspondence, they may be offering the subjects you would like to study at London University.

On the other hand, if you want to live there while studying, some countries are considerably more expensive to live in than others.

You may find that your acceptance will depend on what you studied for your Bachelor's Degree and how you went with that. It's a good idea to get experience by doing some study in a different country from your own.

You are very brave to attempt it and I hope you do well.

working