jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

As we all know 21st December is considering as a devastating day for the earth.

1. neelu sinha profile image60
    neelu sinhaposted 5 years ago

As we all know 21st December is considering as a devastating day for the earth. Is it a fact?

The end of earth means really the end of the earth or the end of the moral values on the earth.

2. Li Galo profile image75
    Li Galoposted 5 years ago

The Mayans predicted the "end" however, according to the Mayan calendar, we'd all be dead by now if it was the "end" of us because the Mayan calendar would have had December 21 come and go by now.  We actually follow the Gregorian calendar (named after a Pope that started it) so we're all still alive, right?  However, because so many ancient cultures believed in an end during this time frame, I do believe there will be some type of end, but more of a change in consciousness or an end to our old way of thinking.  Every time something in history affected us world wide (first man on the moon, or world war), we - not as a nation but as humans on the planet - had a shift in consciousness, how we viewed the world, our place in the world and how we then treated each other because of this shift.  So, I think there will be an eventual major event that shifts the consciousness of all people.  I just hope it will be for the better!

3. Goody5 profile image67
    Goody5posted 5 years ago

December 21st will be here before you know it. Here's a funny hub with a very interesting look at the Mayan calendar - http://theholestory.hubpages.com/hub/Th … n-calendar

4. Tnagaria profile image60
    Tnagariaposted 5 years ago

Hello Neelu,
    I was co incidently thinking of Ascension today, 21 days to the world end and I've already made my new year plans :p lol
    Even though I do not know much about how the distruction will take place, if it will that is, I've learnt that the earth that is operation in the 3rd dimention will shift to the 4th Dimention. Also, there is news that nasa pridicts that there is going to be complete darkness from the  21st to the 23rd december and earth that is currently operating at 3D will shift to 0 D and then move to 4 D. This process is assumed to be painless by most spiritual teachers and there is going to be a remarkable shift in consciousness, it calls for the end of an old cycle and the beginning of a new one.
    We are all going to move to the new earth which is a 4th dimentional earth, there was information that the earth has come to an end about 7 times, and end does not mean death, its like, there have been times where we have found utensils, maschines and the things olden day people ie, the mayans used but not a trace of their bodies, this is because they did not die, they just shifted to a new reality. That's called ascension and that is what is likely to happen smile
    Let's be positive and hope for the best smile

5. neelu sinha profile image60
    neelu sinhaposted 5 years ago

Thanks Nagaria, you are true.. end doesn't mean death.

6. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 5 years ago

Well; I'm not an ancient Mayan and do not subscribe to their belief system. Also, there is no proof; so I would not call this a fact. It's simply another last sad gasp of religion.

working