jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How to stay cool in most situations during studies at University?

1. ahmed.b profile image76
    ahmed.bposted 5 years ago

How to stay cool in most situations during studies at University?

2. Glasso profile image59
    Glassoposted 5 years ago

The biggest thing is the time management. Don't leave everything until the last minute. The other thing on't be shy to talk to your profs, when there s any issue and when there is not. If you'll get to know your profs, it will not just simply give you references but it will also improve your grades. Also relax, but not excessive drinking and partying but instead go to the gym and other physical activities. Also get enough sleep and eat healthy!

3. lburmaster profile image81
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

Depends on what situations you mean. Socially? I can't help you there. But in studying, try the book "The A Game". A few of the points are simple, but the study tips are great!

4. Magic Rhino profile image59
    Magic Rhinoposted 5 years ago

As has already been stated planing your time so you can get the work required completed by deadlines is important, but you will also need to schedule some fun times too. All work and no play is not a healthy balance.

When under pressure or under stress take a break from the situation causing it and apply some relaxation exercises. When in  a relax state where all muscles are relaxed and you have released the tension both physical and mental ask yourself two question:
    "Do I have control of the situation?" and "Is there anything I can do to improve the situation to reduce the pressure or stress?"

If the answer is NO in both cases, then learn to let it go. If you doing this in a relaxed state you might be surprised how the answers will come to you on how you can improve the situation. A relaxed brain and body helps clearer thinking.

Hope that helps and don't forget to enjoy the journry you are on.