What will happen if there were no negative people?

1. wqaindia profile image80
    wqaindiaposted 4 years ago

What will happen if there were no negative people?

Speak Truth and Forget is the quote I follow. While following truth I am labeled as Negative spreading negativity. But if there were no negative people, what will happen? If in a hot summer day when temperature is around 48 degree centigrade and I say the weather is pleasant - will I feel like cold even without air conditioner.

2. profile image0
    Sarra Garrettposted 4 years ago

It's always best to speak the truth.  Why lie?  I say speak the truth then you don't have to remember what you lied about.  If people don't like the truth well then, 'oh well'.  As the old saying says "the truth with set you free".   So many people keep themselves 'blind' to what the social facts are that are happening around them.  When people do this things can't get any better. 

If there were no negative people in the world it would be such a happier place to live - just imagine.

3. profile image0
    Rayne123posted 4 years ago

the bible says the truth will set you free.

If we can always speak the truth (however I think most of us say little white lies that we do not even realize we are saying at times. lies that do not seem to hurt others at the time) we would all become use to this way of life and yes the world would be more free and happy. We would eventually see that the lie about the sweater looking good on a friend does not matter really.

However its like anything if we lie, then we need another lie to cover up the first and it keeps going in a vicious cycle until it becomes evil. After a while the lie becomes the truth really. Then we live in fear because we dont know what we said anymore which stems to his point of negativity.

So with all that said, the truth enables us to live without a web of deceit and behind a facade