This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

How many liters of water do you take per day?

1. jhendor profile image81
    jhendorposted 4 years ago

How many liters of water do you take per day?

2. Joseph Renne profile image74
    Joseph Renneposted 4 years ago

I drink close to 2 liters per day if not more

3. ThompsonPen profile image79
    ThompsonPenposted 4 years ago

one, if i'm lucky enough to remember. I go through phases though

4. lisasuniquevoice profile image76
    lisasuniquevoiceposted 4 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8172090_f260.jpg

jhendor,
    I drink about two liters of water per day. I like it ice cold on hot days, and pretty much every day.
    Lisa

5. The Examiner-1 profile image74
    The Examiner-1posted 4 years ago

I am not absolutely sure since I just fill teacups, but I think that it comes to about 5 liters every day.

1. The Examiner-1 profile image74
      The Examiner-1posted 4 years agoin reply to this

I think that I need to correct my previous comment. Since I do not measure liters then I can not be positive. I drink 6+ oz. of water per day, so I may only drink 2+ liters per day.

6. wisdom25 profile image78
    wisdom25posted 4 years ago

Not sure how many liters of water I drink per day but I do drink 3 glass of water a day.

7. myefforts profile image81
    myeffortsposted 4 years ago

I try to take 1-2 liters of water daily because that helps the body in many ways. But as ThompsonPen said, to remember to take water is really something to keep in mind.

working