jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What are the Educational Qualifications of Hubbers at HubPages?

1. creativedoc profile image61
    creativedocposted 4 years ago

What are the Educational Qualifications of Hubbers at HubPages?

I just want to know what are the educational qualifications of the Hubbers. I believe HubPages is the good platform for different kinds of talented people. Just gather and post your Major. Thanks

2. Paul Kuehn profile image94
    Paul Kuehnposted 4 years ago

I think most of the Hubbers here have educational backgrounds ranging from high school graduate to PhD. recipient.  Almost everyone whether they be native or non-native speaker of English is able to write English.  As to myself, I have a background in both the arts and sciences.  It includes a Bachelor's of Science in chemistry and Masters work toward Chinese language and literature.  I have also studied a lot of education and linguistics courses.

creativedocposted 4 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you, thanks for sharing your background

3. Organised Kaos profile image93
    Organised Kaosposted 4 years ago

College level in human resources. Besides that, its just been the school of life.

thanks for sharing !

4. jonnycomelately profile image83
    jonnycomelatelyposted 4 years ago

I started out in a very low level of school.... the "d" level - and "a" was the top, so you get the gist?  But I managed to get into general nursing then medical radiography.  Did a 2 year diploma course and that set me up for life. 
    As Organized Kaos says, the "school of life" - it's never ending and I think we are only in kindergarten by the time old age comes along!

Very much inspiring. thank u

working