jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Time Travel - If You Could Go Back In Time Which Era Would You Prefer?

1. quicksand profile image81
    quicksandposted 4 years ago

Time Travel - If You Could Go Back In Time Which Era Would You Prefer?

Not permanently though. Just to have a glimpse of one or more past events. As for me I would very much love to be at the launch pad when Apollo 11 made its historic blast off. Then ... if "time" permits I would like to be at the various construction sites when the pyramids were being built. Then of course I would rush back home as I am quite happy in this era! How about you? Where would you like to go? What part of history would you like to "check out?"

2. Gypsy Scribe profile image90
    Gypsy Scribeposted 4 years ago

I would go back to Victorian London. The age of steam of classic vampire-ish attire. And perhaps, if I am lucky, I could have a sit down with Sherlock Holmes.LOL

quicksandposted 4 years agoin reply to this

When you've finished your transactions with Sherlock Holmes, just a flick of your wrist, with your fingers clutching dial of the time machine, will take you to another era where you can cross swords with the knights of the round table! Best wishes!

3. Kristen Howe profile image89
    Kristen Howeposted 3 years ago

For me, I would love to go back to the Medieval/Renaissance period in a time of castles and the round table, plus to see Michalangelo's SIstine Chapel.

quicksandposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Bon voyage! But, make sure you come back, cause there's no place like home, and there's no era like "now!" Thanks for commenting. smile

working