jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Is there any local evidence of highly intelligent people before the Indians?

1. LAURENS WRIGHT profile image53
    LAURENS WRIGHTposted 4 years ago

Is there any local evidence of highly intelligent people before the Indians?

While living in Erie, Pa., local history stated that before the Eriez Indians, there were highly intelligent people living there.  While digging the Erie Canal, they had dug into some sites that contained giant human skeletons and a silver amulet.  The history said that the only other place on Earth that this type of amulet has ever been found was Egypt.   Also in Knoll, Missouri and in Washington and Oregon, there have been remains of human giants that were unearthed.   In Ohio, there are remains of a serpent sculpture seen only when in the air above it.

2. profile image0
    alexsaez1983posted 4 years ago

Those were proven hoaxes long ago. This would have been a scientific and historical breakthrough, but they were nothing more than exaggerations and forgeries, hence why nobody takes them seriously.

3. NathanielZhu profile image74
    NathanielZhuposted 4 years ago

Those claims....alllllll faaaakkkkee...
    Humans evolved after hundreds of thousands of years. Our brains have little structural difference compared to people around the stone ages. In other words, while they didn't have the body of knowledge we have, their brains are not any dumber than we are today.

1. LAURENS WRIGHT profile image53
      LAURENS WRIGHTposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you, NathanielZhu, for your comments.

4. slcockerham profile image77
    slcockerhamposted 4 years ago

Great question Laurens! While we've been taught a slanted version of American and the world's history, there is a lot of well researched proof of intelligent giant beings in America prior to and during the native Americans time. Steve Quayle's book on Giants is a good well researched book on the subject. The naysayers who say otherwise usually haven't done any research into the subject and much of the evidence has been covered up by those who don't want the truth to be told.

1. profile image0
      alexsaez1983posted 4 years agoin reply to this

Oh great. Another conspiracy theorist. Why on earth would they keep information like that hidden? Would "the truth" destroy society? Thanks for the useful input. You may commence telling me the moon landing was fake...

2. LAURENS WRIGHT profile image53
      LAURENS WRIGHTposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for your wonderful comments.   I have followed Steve Quayle for years.  I have researched all my life about highly intelligent life before the Indians and found in fact, the truth.  Any truth of this destroys the Biblical fictional aspects.

working