jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why are we here on earth?

1. GreenPrince profile image73
    GreenPrinceposted 4 years ago

Why are we here on earth?

The purpose of man on earth as not been fully grasp by so many and I believe that the moment one gets to understand his real purpose of existence, all his decisions and actions will be in alignment with the very reason he or she lives. I m fascinated by science and religion. They both offer us some visions on why we are here. I 'm open to this question and any good answer for it will be edifying. What I see is so beautiful that not all eyes can behold it..i see a designer's hands in all creations. I want more answers to this..

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/8670502_f260.jpg

2. Billie Kelpin profile image89
    Billie Kelpinposted 4 years ago

to keep on keeping on -  to continue to piece together a puzzle that has an enormous number of pieces are missing - for us who are walking in the same time line, to gain whatever knowledge we can to add a piece to that puzzle - at the very least, to do no harm that would cause humankind on Earth to stop, and thus our search here to end.  We've come too far to let that happen with carelessness.  For me, I'm very much at peace with feeling that absolutely no one knows the meaning of our existence.  We can make some great guesses; we can assume that threads that have run through all humankind have some truth and meaning to them, but all in all, I feel the moral imperative is to keep on keeping on

3. definitions profile image60
    definitionsposted 4 years ago

To experience, to learn, to grow, to sustain the earth, and to be plant fertiliser when it ends!

4. Shake Shah profile image71
    Shake Shahposted 4 years ago

To live as a good person till the death to receive perks from the GOD after death.

5. myefforts profile image81
    myeffortsposted 4 years ago

We are in a state of test here and the result would depend on we perform here. If we perform good, the result would definitely be good. Otherwise we should be ready for the consequences. The duration of the test is from birth till death. So we need to perform very wisely to get good results.

working