jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

Does anyone get many views for the Russian Federation?

1. Alastar Packer profile image86
    Alastar Packerposted 4 years ago

Does anyone get many views for the Russian Federation?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 4 years ago

"In Soviet Russia, internet views YOU!"
    ....but seriously, I dont get any traffic from that part of the world that I'm aware of.

3. Alastar Packer profile image86
    Alastar Packerposted 4 years ago

Ha good one Freddy! I can understand China of course but Russia is a mystery with Google translate and all. Yeah, in fact, places like the interior of the Sahara Desert are understandable but Russia proper is not.

4. bethperry profile image92
    bethperryposted 4 years ago

Alastar, how does one even go about finding where their HP's views are coming from? I never knew this info was filed!

Alastar Packerposted 4 years agoin reply to this

You can find most of your sources on your stats at the top of every story, through Google Analytics and even an earth widget I use on my blogs. There are probably other ways as well. Give 'em a try my friend. If any probs let me know.

2. bethperry profile image92
      bethperryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

Thanks hon. I may try..but usually stuff like that is far too complicated for me to figure out, lol.

3. Alastar Packer profile image86

It's not complicated on HPs. Just gives place from where your views are coming from, very cool After a while you'll be surprised!

4. bethperry profile image92
      bethperryposted 4 years agoin reply to this

"I see", said the blind man - found it, thank you! And I'm seeing several from Rumania and the UK, but no Russian Fed. yet.

5. Silva Hayes profile image91
    Silva Hayesposted 4 years ago

Thanks to your explanation about clicking on "stats" at the top of each article (which I didn't realize before) I checked all of mine and don't see that I have ever gotten a view from the Russian Federation.  It was informative to see where my views come from, and so nice to see where some hubbers have linked from one of their hubs to one of mine.  Thanks!

Most welcome, Silva. You keep up with the stats and it will amaze you where your views are coming from.

6. The Frog Prince profile image78
    The Frog Princeposted 4 years ago

Not yet NYET but I'll keep a look out smile

Da, da comrade. The politburo eagerly awaits your answer.smile

working