jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Feb. 17th is also known as "Random Acts of Kindness" Day. What sorts of things c

1. cclitgirl profile image96
    cclitgirlposted 4 years ago

Feb. 17th is also known as "Random Acts of Kindness" Day. What sorts of things can you do?

Looking for some fun ideas on what you can do for random acts of kindness.

2. janshares profile image96
    jansharesposted 4 years ago

Hi cclitgirl. My latest hub is on this subject. It is actually Feb 10-17. There are links with good information included. I hope you find some good ideas.

3. Victoria Lynn profile image92
    Victoria Lynnposted 4 years ago

Hey, girl! I didn't know that was tomorrow. I have a hub on Random Acts of Kindness, too, as janshares does! :-)

4. Faith Reaper profile image88
    Faith Reaperposted 4 years ago

I have today off for President's Day as a state employee, but I did not know it was "Random Acts of Kindness Day" too!  I have written many times on random acts of kindness as I truly believe that if each one of us do such each day, it helps to make this sometimes brutal world a much nice place to be.  Mine are on helping the homeless mostly or just general kindness and reaching out to others who may be hurting and saving someone's life possibly when it comes to bullying or cutting, especially concerning teens.  Sometimes a nice smile goes a long way to brighten another one's day.  I prepared brown paper bags and placed water bottles, protein bars, maps to homeless shelters, prayers and scripture inside and outside on the little brown paper bottles.  Also, it is great to give a coat, gloves and blankets to those who are homeless, especially during the winter.

5. luvtoowrite profile image43
    luvtoowriteposted 4 years ago

With all this bad weather, offer someone that does not have a vehicle, a ride to the store, pharmacy or hospital. I have a 4wd that can drive through snow without too much trouble.