jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is the best way to learn a foreign language?

1. Seckin Esen profile image91
    Seckin Esenposted 4 years ago

What is the best way to learn a foreign language?

2. liesl5858 profile image89
    liesl5858posted 4 years ago

Best thing to do is go and live in the country where the language is and mix with the locals and learn from them. Write every word they say and ask them to translate in English. Or go online and fine the website that teaches foreign language.

3. wychic profile image90
    wychicposted 4 years ago

I think it's different for everyone, but the most effective thing for me is to actually talk to native speakers every chance I get. Moving to an area where I can get full immersion isn't an option, but I meet a lot of people online who are willing to speak to me in text and on Skype. They are also able to help me with localized terminology, accents, and things like that that are very difficult to get in a classroom. I wrote about it at length here -- please forgive the format and writing style, it's in desperate need of an update smile http://wychic.hubpages.com/hub/Learning … ng-Spanish

4. lingvopedia profile image60
    lingvopediaposted 3 years ago

One of the best way to learn foreign languages is that to go to the agencies who have the foreign language expert. find language industries and learn the target language.

working