jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Why Life is so unfair?

1. CJNoble profile image60
    CJNobleposted 3 years ago

Why Life is so unfair?

Why life is so hard when you get into the real world? Why can't it just be sim[le as people can have everything they need as somebody else do?

2. Eric Calderwood profile image83
    Eric Calderwoodposted 3 years ago

Life is not fair. You just have to take what you do have and do the best you can with it. Don't forget to help others along the way.

1. profile image0
      Daveadamposted 3 years agoin reply to this

It's a 50/50 chance at worst as to whether there's life after death, & so if we put the effort in with trying to find real love for life there's a 50/50 chance of eternal life..I reckon that's a great deal. :-)

3. profile image0
    Daveadamposted 3 years ago

Because, life is a test..I mean come on now buddy, what would you do if you we're God?..Would you A) Let us loose with our eternal bodies then let us f*&k the place up, & not be able to stop us?....Or B) Give us a real test first to see what we would do with our lives, & really really test our faith to the absolute "max"?....It's so obvious even to a "blind man on a galloping horse", that logically it's "B"....Lets say someone follows celebs like their actual God's, & sits there every night watching the T.V etc....Is that proving that they actually want to live, & experience "everything there ever is to experience"?....I'm talking about an intergalactic, universal, cosmic, university, library, PARTY!....Head phones on, & listen to the following song....Listen to it every now & again, but really concentrate when & if you do. :-)

4. Snøwman profile image59
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

Life is in the middle of our existence. Nothing is fair in the middle of any story. You never hear "they lived happily ever after" in the middle of the story.

We lived with God before we were born, but we don't remember it and we will live with God again in the afterlife. The afterlife is the end. That's when everything in life that's unfair will be made fair.