jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Whats bullying going to do?

1. Megan Robbins profile image59
    Megan Robbinsposted 3 years ago

Whats bullying going to do?

Have you ever bullied? I havent but Ive deffiantly expierenced it. I dont understand why people could do that though. Your making someone feel bad about themselfws and its not something anyone should be proud of doing. If someone said half the things to you that you say to otehr people you would probably feel like crap yourself.. Its not only rude and just plain out horrible its also point less. Yeah your making them feel like crap and that may be your goal but why? And whats the point of all of it in the first place? Your tearing someones self esteem down because yours is falling too.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/9226908_f260.jpg

2. Diana Lee profile image83
    Diana Leeposted 3 years ago

From my own personal experiences with bullies.  They think they are making themselves look big when hurting someone else's feelings.  I have went through life with a very low self esteem that I blame much on how I was treated in school. I was a fat kid with an emotional eating disorder who turned into a fat adult with the same problem. As I look back and see pictures of myself I realize I wasn't the oink-er they made me out to be. Name calling is wrong and it has no place in our schools yet how many ever get caught or disciplined for it? Likely not many will ever even get told about it much less asked to stop it.

3. profile image0
    Lybrahposted 3 years ago

Good question.  I once took a job as a waitress at Friendly's.  One of the other waitress's  there had gone to high school with me-she was in 12th grade when I was in 9th.  I barely knew her.  Yet she exclaimed when she heard I was to join the staff, "Oh my god, that girl is the biggest loser.  I used to pick on her."  Very classy, you're a bully. You admit it like it's something to be proud of, white trash. I bet she's real fat and dumpy looking now.

4. profile image0
    Daveadams36posted 3 years ago

They bully because they have big problems in their own live's, & also because they don't know how to control themselves..A bully in every single example is someone who is either being bullied themselves, or have emotional problems of some sort..For example a lot of adult bullies we're bullied as kids, & will either become withdrawn or a bully themselves....No one ever tells any one that we can control all of our own emotions feelings & thoughts, & that's why there are bullies & people allowing themselves to be bullied..If any one tries to bully me they have zero chance at getting a negative reaction from me, in fact i feel empathy for the bullies....They can both stop what their doing/feeling if someone explained to them how to actually do it, but it's never ever taught in schools etc....So any bully is someone who is upset about their own existence/life, & so lashes out on who ever is the nearest person who will allow the bully to affect them emotionally/mentally....I have been both bullied & a bully myself, & both are bad positions to be in....A bullies words are to be used for practice until the person being bullied, manages to find a way to shift their minds perspective to fully realise that the bullies words are just words....Then the bullies words have no power over them, & will be impossible to be bullied in the future.

working