Do you believe that in order for a person to be highly successful, he/she MUST a

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

Do you believe that in order for a person to be highly successful, he/she MUST attain at least a

postgraduate degree, preferably in the STEM subjects-science, technology, engineering,& math or if he/she has a postgraduate degree in the soft sciences & humanities, he/she must either be highly prodigious or aggressive?  As it is presently, just having a Bachelor's Degree will not guarantee success in the postmodern workplace.  In this period of time, a Bachelor's Degree is equivalent to what a high school diploma was 5 decades ago.

2. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 3 years ago

I think my plumber, my electrician, my HVAC tech, and my car mechanic all make good livings, own homes, and are raising families, without college degrees. In fact, I'd venture to say they all make a better living than I do, and I have a graduate degree!

3. Vvitta profile image60
    Vvittaposted 3 years ago

The more educated you are, the more knowledgeable you are. The more experience you have the more knowledgeable you are. At least that is the way it is supposed to be. Book learning is important and when you add that to experience, you will have a good combination. Experience and good work attitude can stand alone just as education can stand alone but there is just no hard and fast rule.
    The more knowledge you have to more flexible will you be able to use this knowledge in different levels of your work. How you attain this knowledge,  can be from different sources.