jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Who do you consider THE MOST BEAUTIFUL and why?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

Who do you consider THE MOST BEAUTIFUL and why?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12076644_f260.jpg

2. word55 profile image73
    word55posted 3 years ago

It depends on knowledgeable details of each individual. How tall, how old how intelligent, how spiritual, etc. and how are their personalities. One should never judge a book by its cover. In this choice of the two, I can't say without seeing the complete picture. Partial views can be deceiving. I guess I should say that I don't judge beauty on partial looks alone. Although one is younger and the other looks culturally mixed, they both look interesting .

3. Kiss andTales profile image80
    Kiss andTalesposted 3 years ago

That question is hard because if you stand in a field of flowers all are beautiful. All of God's creations are . For humans it can be inside out. The heart is where true beauty lies.

4. dashingscorpio profile image87
    dashingscorpioposted 3 years ago

Being a male I'd have to give the edge to Paula primarily because of her (body) type. They both have beautiful faces.

5. Zelkiiro profile image95
    Zelkiiroposted 3 years ago

You mean between the two photos? I'll have to side with the girl on the left, as she has a more earnest and sincere look about her, as well as softer, more pleasing facial features.

6. profile image60
    upscstudyposted 3 years ago

I'll choose left one because I like a girl by her heart(nature,kindness,truthfulness) not by her face...and that girl seems to be a good natured girl by her facial features because your face will mirror of your heart.

7. profile image59
    retief2000posted 3 years ago

WOW! I find this impossible. Both women have lovely faces, but how does one measure beauty. Isn't beauty measured in the totality of the person?

1. dashingscorpio profile image87
      dashingscorpioposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Yes, true beauty is measured in knowing a person. However in all honesty everyone initially judges a book by it's cover whether it's a car, home, sofa, or a person. It's human nature.

2. profile image59
      retief2000posted 3 years agoin reply to this

So true beauty requires patients and discernment? Human nature is shallow and flawed unless tempered by intellect? So is or is not beauty measured in the totality of the person?

8. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 3 years ago

I think Nina Dobrev, who plays Elena on The Vampire Diaries, is absolutely gorgeous. The actress who plays Davina on The Originals is pretty, too.

The two girls you featured are equally as beautiful; neither is prettier than the other.

9. Odhiambo Ouma Sr profile image59
    Odhiambo Ouma Srposted 3 years ago

Beauty is subjective you know, but going by what each of them stands for and believes in, i will definitely go for Lupita Nyong'o

working