jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What makes LOVE the BEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL, & KIND word in the English language?

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What makes LOVE the BEST, MOST BEAUTIFUL, & KIND word in the English language?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12213173_f260.jpg

2. pattyfloren profile image82
    pattyflorenposted 3 years ago

Love is one of the best, most beautiful and kind word to me because it doesn't think more of self, rather its concern for others merits its worth.  Love matures a person because with all the attributes in learning about love, it pinpoints self-esteem and control of emotions.  Love makes a flower beautiful just because with love one can express beauty.  Love illuminates the magical and mystical.  Love is endless and makes life worth living, and one would think twice about committing suicide, adultery, crimes, etc...in the best sense.

3. Team Wiseman profile image83
    Team Wisemanposted 3 years ago

Love is the most amazing word because God is Love and Love is God... Love is the greatest power known to mankind. A great power that NEVER fails.

Thank you for this question.

4. profile image56
    Ian Mooneposted 3 years ago

To me after extensive research, love is what creates the magic in the cauldron pot of quantum possibilities, which then creates the universe & us..Love is the feeling that keeps us wanting to live, & if we don't have it we live to try to find it..We produce it once we've learned how to manifest it, & when we can manifest it we're then enlightened Wizards or Witches!..Get  a couple together, a witch & a wizard, stir up some magic (have sex), & Sim Salabim Abracadabra a "baby" out of no where!lol = magic = love = magic = love etc......evol;love.....evolve!....Love is the vibration of the real Universe, & we just see an illusion of that....I don't expect anyone to believe me, because it took me 3 years to come to these conclusions, & it's "a lot" more complicated to explain "why" than what I posted!..However I reckon we're created in the dimension of Love, & then born here into the dimension of Logic to try to find love again. :-)

working