jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do religion people dont believe in aliens?

1. profile image53
    latasha bellposted 2 years ago

Why do religion people dont believe in aliens?

Well I asked a few people that believe in god. I asked them do they believe in aliens. They told me that aliens dont exist. But they got to understand that we are not the only living being.

2. profile image0
    Stargrrlposted 2 years ago

It's not that I don't believe in them--they may be somewhere in the universe.  We'll probably never come into contact with any, at least in this lifetime.  They are too far away.  The aliens people say they see are really demons.

3. dashingscorpio profile image88
    dashingscorpioposted 2 years ago

I suspect it's because the bible doesn't mention any other planet bearing life. It's pretty much heaven, earth, and hell.
    The idea that God could have made more than one life bearing planet is too vast for the average mind to comprehend.
    By definition an alien is someone from another country or possibly planet. Essentially any angle who visited earth would be considered an alien. In some biblical books there is talk of angles or "watchers" mating with human women.
    In some non-religious circles it's been speculated that (we) are the aliens who came to earth after our original planet began to die. smile
    All in all for most people if the bible doesn't mention it then it must not exist.

4. LoisRyan13903 profile image81
    LoisRyan13903posted 2 years ago

Maybe some do not believe in aliens but not all. I personally never really gave it that much thought.  Since God created the universe also, I wouldn't be surprised if there is life in other parts of the world.  He will reveal them in his own time.

5. peachpurple profile image82
    peachpurpleposted 2 years ago

who are the aliens? Locally, we called the foreigners from low cast countries "aliens", not the real aliens from MArs. Nobody had seen the real aliens at the moment, maybe there is but where is the prove?