jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Is YOUR life INTERESTING, even EXCITING?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

Is YOUR life INTERESTING, even EXCITING?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12380558_f260.jpg

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image92
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 2 years ago

Sure! - Interesting as in the Chinese pronounce the curse "Have an interesting life." Also interesting in other ways, but I need a long vacation.
    I suppose medicine, aerospace, film review and martial arts could fill more than one life - I must build in more downtime.

gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Great answer!

2. lisavollrath profile image96
      lisavollrathposted 2 years agoin reply to this

The Chinese saying is "may you live in interesting times". Not the same thing.

3. Patty Inglish, MS profile image92
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 2 years agoin reply to this

It ends up the same thing for me. Thanks.

3. profile image0
    TheBizWhizposted 2 years ago

That is a great question and I think everyone should reflect on this every once in a while.

I would say that currently my life is not interesting because I am up to my ears in stuff I have to do for other people, so it seems as if I am going through a "Wash, rinse, repeat" cycle.

But with that said, I love being me because I have the potential and capabilities to do a lot of things, so I know there is something interesting waiting for me around the corner, which is kind suspenseful like a Hitchcock movie. Plus I am going to keep my boys home with me this summer, so if I plan ahead of time, we should have a lot adventures since they are in that stage in life.

4. Adam Stott profile image60
    Adam Stottposted 2 years ago

I moved to a whole new city its literally toooooooooo excited!!!

gmwilliamsposted 2 years agoin reply to this

GOOD for you!

2. profile image0
      TheBizWhizposted 2 years agoin reply to this

That will definitely shake things up! Good luck

5. lisavollrath profile image96
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I've had an interesting life, although my life right now is pretty dull. I've lived in a lot of places, and had a lot of interesting experiences. My friends are always telling me I should write a book.

working