jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

What do YOU find utterly fabulous, fantastic, and fascinating about YOURSELF?

1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What do YOU find utterly fabulous, fantastic, and fascinating about YOURSELF?

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 2 years ago

I'm a great air guitarist, but a terrible dancer.

I can never remember my Mother's birthday but I have total recall of every musician who's ever been a member of Dokken.

I can do a mean impression of Apu from "The SImpsons."

When I was a kid my dream job was to take over drawing the "Peanuts" comic strip when Charles Schulz retired... and then not only did the guy practically die at his drawing board, but the @#$%'ing guy decree'd that nobody could continue the strip after his death. So hey, thanks for nothin' Chuck.

3. chuckandus6 profile image76
    chuckandus6posted 2 years ago

most fabulous thing is that I am A Mom.Most fascinating is I don't feel old.Most Fantastic is my husband can still make me blush.

4. Akriti Mattu profile image77
    Akriti Mattuposted 2 years ago

I am a seeker of answers. So i don't accept blindly what has been given to me by society. I always 'live it real.'

5. feenix profile image59
    feenixposted 2 years ago

I know this sounds vain, but one of things I find utterly fabulous, fantastic and fascinating about myself is I look real good for a dude 69 years old.

1. tsadjatko profile image68
      tsadjatkoposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Well if that is true why are you posting that picture of yourself? Don't take it personal Feenix, it's just that now I have to prove I'm not your sycophant. :-)

2. feenix profile image59
      feenixposted 2 years agoin reply to this

tsad, I suffer from one of the worst cases of narcissism there is. :-)

6. tsmog profile image81
    tsmogposted 2 years ago

I think it is the odd sense of knowledge I have acquired through the times I have been unconscious and the with those times awakening discovering 'life'. Or, in other words it is that I truly find life to be simply amazing and I appreciate that blessing and the blessings brought through it and experienced with it.