Have you ever experienced mobbing whether it is from hub, question/answer, or fo

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

Have you ever experienced mobbing whether it is from hub, question/answer, or forum comments?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12416905_f260.jpg

2. Link10103 profile image75
    Link10103posted 2 years ago

Just recently actually...several times in fact. Myself among others.

Not that the..."opposing force" I guess you can say actually sees it that way mind you. Somehow asking questions that address gaps in logic or criticize the overall "fact" that is being asserted and asking for proof is somehow equivalent to a full frontal assault on their very characters.

Doesnt make any damn sense no matter how you look at it really. Its rather surprising that such people consider themselves mature in discussions (as they talk sh*t) yet dont seem to have ever had to talk to people with differing opinions where they didnt get offended somehow.

3. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 2 years ago

One my recent Hubs received more than 600 comments and it was a case of the shirts against the skins (with my side being the shirts). And the skins mobbed us by sending about twice as many comments as we did.

Also, the skins really did lash out at us because we refused to play by the rules that they had made up.

working