jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

What are YOUR life goals?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What are YOUR life goals?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12485350_f260.jpg

2. thumbi7 profile image62
    thumbi7posted 2 years ago

Just living. I want to see to it that my children get good education and are placed well. With that my worldly objectives will be met
    Spiritually, I like to remain peaceful, contended and spread the joy of love.....

3. profile image69
    Getrude Hillaryposted 2 years ago

To be the best wife, mother, sister, friend and entrepreneur.

4. Michael-Milec profile image61
    Michael-Milecposted 2 years ago

...maintain sanity of wisdom to know and do the will of the Creator in my life, fulfill the purpose of my presence on this planet and remain faithful unto the end...

5. Wissam Qawasmeh profile image76
    Wissam Qawasmehposted 2 years ago

to marry a beautiful smart  girl .. and do everything in my life with her and her children

6. lisavanvorst profile image77
    lisavanvorstposted 2 years ago

To be healthy, happy and when it is my time to meet my maker, I want to be able to say "No Regrets". However at this time of my life if I were to get very sick I would not be able to say that. So yes, I must start changing my life for the better. I am 49 and done with the career goals and such.
    Also I want to take a cruise and go to Hawaii. Sounds so simple, but so expensive. I guess you can say I will put that on my "Bucket List".

7. Ruth Angel profile image78
    Ruth Angelposted 2 years ago

I am a mother, so of course one of my life goals is to raise my children to be respective, caring adults.  Another goal is to get as far as I can with my college degree so that I can obtain my eventual life goal, of becoming an astrophysicist.

working