What were THE MOST LUDICROUS remarks and sayings you have ever heard?
"Give me one more for the road."
(A request made to bartenders by patrons Before DRIVING home)
"Don't sit so close to the TV it's bad for your eyes."
"Don't swallow gum because it will mess up your intestines"
"Cracking your knuckles gives you arthritis."
" The five-second rule." It's safe to eat something off the floor.
"All men are no good dogs, liars, and cheaters"
"All women are gold digging manipulating witches"
Don't cross your eyes because they may stay like that.
"Pork. The other (white) meat."
The "one bullet" theory in the JFK assassination.
We didn't land on the moon.
The U.S. government blew up the Twin Towers
Elvis is alive!
O.J. is innocent!
"Never trust anyone over 30!"
"Rock & Roll and R&B are the Devil's Music."
"Marijuana is the gateway to heroin" (Yeah, like caffeine is to alcohol)
Any prediction of the world ending in our lifetime.
Any ad that promoted smoking as something cool or classy.
(1) Only children are spoiled.
(2) Only children are lonely.
(3) Husbands want only wives who are virgins.
(4) Siblings help children develop.
(5) Men do not want smart women.
(6) Money does not buy happiness.
(7) Oldest children are far more mature than youngest children.
(8) Youngest children are far more immature than oldest children.
(9) Introverts have no personality.
(10) Women should never ask men out on dates.
(11) Women should always play hard to get.
(12) Women should have children before they are 30.
(13) Marriage makes people happy.
(14) All women want to become mothers.
(15) People who do not have children are selfish.
(16) Rich people are miserable while poor people are happy.
(17) They may be poor but they are happy.
(18) Every child needs a sibling.
(19) Religion makes for a better society.
(20) All women are maternal.
(21) All women desire to get married.
(22) One must be religious in order to be moral.
by mikicagle 9 years ago
What are the funniest actual names you have ever heard?What are some truly awfully funny names you have ever heard. One of my favorites is Young Boozer. The only rule for answering this question is the name has to belong to a real person, no made up names please!
by Daffy Duck 5 years ago
There are millions of jokes out there. Everyone says they have a great one. What's the funniest one?
by Gable Rhoads 4 years ago
Have you ever heard of the term grauntie or gruncle?I recently heard these terms in place of "great aunt" and "great uncle." Are you familiar with the terms? Do you think the words have staying power?
by Liz Elias 5 years ago
What is the weirdest cure for hiccups you have ever heard?
by glmclendon 8 years ago
Have you ever heard a voice talking to you and only you wer in the room?
by Grace Marguerite Williams 5 years ago
What are the MOST IDIOTIC statements you have ever heard regarding the subject of money,fame, & success?
Copyright © 2021 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of Maven Coalition, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|