jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

What is the best "clean" joke you have ever heard?

1. backporchstories profile image81
    backporchstoriesposted 5 years ago

What is the best "clean" joke you have ever heard?

We all need a good laugh, especially with so many serious questions on the hub about religion getting everyone all hot and bothered under the collar.  Share your favorite joke and please keep it clean!

2. FatFreddysCat profile image98
    FatFreddysCatposted 5 years ago

I don't know if it's the best one I've ever heard, but my 9 year old came home from school with this one a while ago and it made me laugh:

Q: What does a vegetarian zombie eat?
    A: GRAAAAAAIIIIIIIIINNNNNS!!!

1. backporchstories profile image81
      backporchstoriesposted 5 years agoin reply to this

lol

3. backporchstories profile image81
    backporchstoriesposted 5 years ago

Knock knock
    Whose there?
    Orange
    Orange who?
    Orange you glad this is not another question about religion!

(before anyone bashes me on this....lighten up!  Hubpages has recently been bombarded with religious antedotes and opinions.  Religion has an important place in hubpages, and for the faithful should be part of our everyday life...but give us a break!  Hope I offend no one with this!)

4. ackman1465 profile image60
    ackman1465posted 5 years ago

A guy goes in to a bar in a new town where he's moved....

After a few minutes, one of the other patrons holds up his glass and says, "16"... and the other patrons break out in laughter.   This happens yet again, with the patron saying "9",,.... then another saying "12"....

Baffled, he asks the bartender what gives....  The bartender explains:  "There aren't that many good jokes, and we got to repeating them so often that we decided to simply give them numbers... and, when you want to "tell" a joke... you raise your glass and call out the number of that joke... Everybody "gets it."

Soooo, after a few minutes, and armed with the courage of a few more drinks, the guy raises his glass and yells, "14"...  All the other patrons look at him, stone-faced...  He's embarrassed, pulls down his glass, goes to the bartender and asks, "What was that all about?"

The bartender says,  "I think it's all in the way you told it...."

5. Eranofu profile image79
    Eranofuposted 5 years ago

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRRgYVys8iU

It's Kaptain Kleen by Andy Dick... Sorry, couldn't resist. :p

working