What are the 9 types of things that people do & types of beliefs that people hol

1. gmwilliams profile image86
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What are the 9 types of things that people do & types of beliefs that people hold that really

INCENSE you, wondering what are these people "thinking"?

2. Rod Marsden profile image74
    Rod Marsdenposted 2 years ago

1. Murdering artists and writers because they have attacked your beliefs. Why not simply take them to court?
    2. Forgetting that the Crusades ended more than 500 years ago.
    3. Not wanting to practice live and let live.
    4. Going to an Australian beach and insulting and monstering girls as young as eleven for wearing bikinis.
    5. Marching cap in hand into someone else's country and then demanding some religious laws such as Sharia Law be introduced.
    6. Shooting someone who works for the police because you are religiously opposed to the government of your adopted country.
    7. Going overseas to rape and murder then expecting to be let back into the country.
    8. Going into a bank with your face completely covered on religious ground and not expecting to be marched out of the place by security.
    9. Demanding that everyone eats only what has been approved by whatever religion.

I AM CHARLIE and I believe in democracy.

3. RLWalker LM profile image76
    RLWalker LMposted 2 years ago

That people deserve things. He deserves that promotion or car or house or medal because he suffered and worked and sacrificed. Or he doesn't deserve it because I worked harder and suffered more. That the death penalty is good because certain people deserve to die or worse or don't deserve life. That you get what you deserve and he's like that because he "probably' deserves it.

I don't get it.

I can't really think of another 8 though.