What are the 9 types of things that people do & types of beliefs that people hold that really
INCENSE you, wondering what are these people "thinking"?
1. Murdering artists and writers because they have attacked your beliefs. Why not simply take them to court?
2. Forgetting that the Crusades ended more than 500 years ago.
3. Not wanting to practice live and let live.
4. Going to an Australian beach and insulting and monstering girls as young as eleven for wearing bikinis.
5. Marching cap in hand into someone else's country and then demanding some religious laws such as Sharia Law be introduced.
6. Shooting someone who works for the police because you are religiously opposed to the government of your adopted country.
7. Going overseas to rape and murder then expecting to be let back into the country.
8. Going into a bank with your face completely covered on religious ground and not expecting to be marched out of the place by security.
9. Demanding that everyone eats only what has been approved by whatever religion.
I AM CHARLIE and I believe in democracy.
That people deserve things. He deserves that promotion or car or house or medal because he suffered and worked and sacrificed. Or he doesn't deserve it because I worked harder and suffered more. That the death penalty is good because certain people deserve to die or worse or don't deserve life. That you get what you deserve and he's like that because he "probably' deserves it.
I don't get it.
I can't really think of another 8 though.
by Grace Marguerite Williams 3 years ago
What are the FIVE THINGS that people are MOST fearful/apprehensive of? Why?
by cooldad 7 years ago
Were the founding fathers of this country Christians? I have always been under the impression that our country was founded by people who were escaping religious persecution. Why then, do so many people claim that this country was created under Christianity? I could be wrong, but I...
by annerivendell 6 years ago
Why is it so important to some that everyone must share their spiritual or religious belief?Or even their lack of belief? We cannot ALL be the only ones who know the truth about life,or God, or the bible yet so many people are convinced that they do know, and what's more, the rest of the world are...
by Tonya Herald 7 years ago
Just to see what people think from different religions. Please tell me what religion you are If you are okay with that and then answer the simple question of "Do you believe you should PUSH your religion on your children??"Is it or would you be okay with your child NOT following YOUR...
by cooldad 7 years ago
My mother was raised in the deep south, very Baptist, very racist, very "godly".I've always struggled with telling her that I"m an atheist, but haven't done it yet. I fear it would crush her. Any thoughts?
by H C Palting 2 months ago
Why do people not want to hear the truth or reality, even when stated in a tactful or pc manner?
Copyright © 2019 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
HubPages Inc, a part of Maven Inc.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|