jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What are THE TEN WAYS that upper class people are SMART about money in ways tha

1. gmwilliams profile image87
    gmwilliamsposted 2 years ago

What are THE TEN WAYS that  upper class people are SMART about money in ways that

lower & middle class people simply.....AREN'T?

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12740823_f260.jpg

2. ThatMommyBlogger profile image87
    ThatMommyBloggerposted 2 years ago

It's not always about intelligence.  Sometimes luck is the reason why people are wealthy.  I'm not in the upper class, but I don't waste money or slack on work.  It's a common misconception that wealthy people are smarter, more responsible, or just plain better at life than poor people.  That's not always the case.

3. lisavollrath profile image95
    lisavollrathposted 2 years ago

I don't know that wealthy people are smart about money. I just think they have more of it, which buys them more advantages, and more options.

It's easy to say "save" or "invest" when you have money in excess of what it takes to pay your monthly bills. It's not so easy when all you have is enough to either pay your electric bill or buy groceries, but not both.

1. Michaela Osiecki profile image77
      Michaela Osieckiposted 2 years agoin reply to this

^Exactly!

4. bradmasterOCcal profile image32
    bradmasterOCcalposted 2 years ago

1. They don't make their money from wages.
    2. They can use many of the Houdini clauses of the Internal Revenue Code.
    3. They use the stock market as their non tax paying bank.
    4. They use their businesses to give them the good living such as cars, vacations, homes etc.
    5. They engage the services of highly paid, highly knowledgeable financial experts to maximize their wealth.
    6..... The rest is really specifics on using the Houdini Clauses of the IRC.

working